Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Last Flood... for now!

This time we've got the commissions and trades I've done for others :3 All characters are property of their owners!

A commission for Flea of my friends and my characters having fun. All colored pencil.


An acrylic painting for a good friend of her two canine characters.


Screech owl and fishing cat on the hunt. Watercolors, ink, and colored pencil.

Colored pencil.


Ink

Colored pencil

Colored pencil.

Colored pencil and watercolors.

A huuuuge acrylic painting <3

Colored pencil. Still bummed about how much the scanner washed out the background! I assure you this is horribly blinding in real life.

Colored pencil and watercolors.

My first ever painting commission. Another huge one!

Well we're all caught up on the backlog now! Everything from this point on is fresh stuff.
~Melissa Benzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment