Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time for a big update!

I've been so busy this year that I haven't uploaded anything! Oops! Time to rectify that...
A Barred Owl Bard! Ink, colored pencil, and just a little bit of watercolor paint for the sky. My father now owns the original.


Ink, colored pencil and watercolors.

An acrylic painting of a crocodile-headed woman. Or a woman bodied crocodile?


My largest acrylic painting to date, on 22"x28" canvas board. Based on a dream I had only days prior.


The Frozen Flame, as a tea light holder for a very old friend. The Frozen Flame is property of Square Soft, from their game Chrono Cross.

Tropical Paradise incense stick holder!

Moon-Eater; acrylic paint on canvas.

Mantis Love. A tiny acrylic painting, on 8"x8" canvas!


Self, in ink.

As the image says- this is an American Toad tea light holder! A pleasure to work on for a commissioner.


In a Dream. Ink and watercolors, for a trade with a lovely artist.


Vultures at Dusk. Based on a scene I witnessed just outside my house. Acrylics on 8x8" canvas.

Expect a second art-dump soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment